Betsy has traveled across the United States and to Canada to present training and can cover a range of topics involving crimes against persons. She also recorded an online course on Stalking for the Georgia Public Safety Training Center that is available to Georgia law enforcement.
- Stalking – includes Electronic Stalking and Sexual Predators
- Domestic Violence – includes child and senior citizen/disabled person
- Domestic Violence Homicide
- Faith-based training on surviving a crisis/domestic violence and other crimes against persons in the faith community
- Crisis Response to help victims cope emotionally
- Security Awareness/Scams
- Creating an Emergency/Security Plan
- What a person needs to know prior to purchasing a security item
- Cold Case Investigation
- Training can be designed to cover the topics requested in the time designated.
Training Fees: Contact Betsy with the following information to receive a quote. Will present under the federal grant guidelines.
- Topics requested and time designated for the presentation